Woods End Serviced Accommodation – 46 Inglewood Ave, Birkby – Huddersfield HD2 2DS
Woods End Accommodation is a modern Yorkshire stone built executive property, with a relaxed and cosy atmosphere. Easy access hall way with plenty of space. This property no longer offers bed & breakfast accommodation. We now offer long-term Serviced Accommodation only, suitable for professionals working or studying in the area who require short or a long-term stay – 1 month minimum stay.
Quiet wooded location, in a residential area, set back from the main A629, just one mile from Huddersfield town Centre. Good transport links – only 1 mile from Junction 24 of the M62 Motorway. Ideal location for Huddersfield University, NHS & Private Hospitals. Leeds Airport 35 minutes away. Manchester airport 45 minutes away. Direct train service from – Huddersfield, Halifax, Leeds and Wakefield Train Stations to Leeds, York & Newcastle.
We have a strict re-cycling policy in this area, two rubbish bins are provided at the side of the property – and rubbish must be re-cycled at all times. There 2 large green plastic boxes for glass bottles
A private well-stocked garden with Patio and decked area at the rear. Garden furniture available for residents use.
All rooms are fitted with battery smoke detectors. Communal areas have fire extinguishers and fire blankets, carbon monoxide detectors. A house plan with escape routes is available in the Tenant Information File along with instructions for all appliances & Main TV. Valid Gas & Electrical safety Certificates
- Bradley Hall Municipal Golf Club – 3 miles away, Elland Municipal Golf Club 2 miles away
- Huddersfield Lawn Tennis Club ¾ mile away.
- Public Swimming Pools/ Gym & Fitness area– John Smith’s Stadium, 2 miles & The New Huddersfield Sports Centre on the ring road just 1 mile away.
- Huddersfield Train Station – 1 mile away – 503 bus stops nearby at Holly Bank road stop, walk across the road to gap in the wall to Inglewood Ave.
- Trendy Lindley village is an easy ten minutes walk where you will find a variety of shops, restaurants, bars/pubs, Post office, Doctors.
- Country walks close by in the Grimscar Valley and 5 – 8 miles to Picturesque Holm Valley and famous Holmfirth (Last of the Summer Wine Country)
- Lawrence Batley Theatre 1.5 miles
- John Smith’s Football/Rugby Stadium 3 miles
- Huddersfield University 1.5 miles
- Huddersfield Royal Infirmary 1/2 mile – (NO A&E) Halifax has the nearest A & E.
- Closest private BMI Hospital 1/2 mile.
- Local transport numbers, Trains 0113 245 7676
- Mount Cars Taxi’s 01484 515006